- Fixed Antenna
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- Radio: Single-CD w/SiriusXM Satellite -inc: 7 speakers and a 6-month prepaid subscription, Service is not available in Alaska and Hawaii, Subscriptions to all SiriusXM services are sold by SiriusXM after trial period, If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates, Fees and taxes apply, To cancel you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349, See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com, All fees and programming subject to change, Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc
- Wireless Streaming
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Convex Spotter, Power Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Chrome Grille
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Wheel Well Trim
- Front Fog Lamps
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Regular Box Style
- Chrome Front Bumper w/Body-Colored Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Leather/Metal-Look Steering Wheel
- Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Cabback Insulator, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Chrome Interior Accents
- Glove Box
- Front Cupholder
- Securilock Anti-Theft Ignition (pats) Engine Immobilizer
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- Voice Activated Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- Leather-Trimmed 40/20/40 Front Seat -inc: 4-way adjustable driver/passenger headrests, heated/cooled 10-way power driver and passenger w/power lumbar and memory driver's seat
- Door Mirrors and Pedals
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Perimeter Alarm
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start
- SYNC 3 -inc: enhanced voice recognition communications and entertainment system, 8 LCD capacitive touchscreen in center stack w/swipe capability, pinch-to-zoom capability included w/available voice-activated touchscreen navigation system, SYNC AppLink, 911 Assist, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and 2 smart charging USB ports, Note: SYNC AppLink lets you control some of your favorite compatible mobile apps w/your voice, It is compatible w/select smartphone platforms, Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Front Center Armrest w/Storage and Rear Center Armrest
- 3.55 Axle Ratio
- 200 Amp Alternator
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- 23 Gal. Fuel Tank
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Transmission w/SelectShift Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler
- 70-Amp/Hr 610CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Side Impact Beams
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Back-Up Camera
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
The 2017 F-150 has to be many things to many people. From work truck to cruiser, off-road vehicle to boat hauler, there is an F-150 for virtually every task. As a result, the lineup is diverse. There are four engines available on the F-150, six trims, and several body options.
The most basic engine is a 3.5L V6, which produces 283 horsepower and 255 pound-feet of torque, allowing for a tow rating of 7,600 pounds, which bests other competitors when equipped with their basic V6 engines. The next step up is a 2.7L turbocharged V6 that makes 325 horsepower and 355 pound-feet of torque. A bigger 3.5L turbocharged V6 makes 375 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque, helping the F-150 rate a class-leading towing spec of 12,200 pounds. The top-of-the-line 5.0L V8 makes 385 horsepower.
Trims include XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum and Limited. The basic XL trim is available with three different cab sizes and three different bed lengths in either 2WD or 4WD configurations. Owing to its work-truck pretensions, the XL is relatively light on bells and whistles, with just basic utilities like an AM/FM radio and a 4.2-inch screen in the center stack.
The XLT, while still relatively basic, adds chrome bumpers, Ford's SYNC 3 system, fog lamps, an alarm, air conditioning, automatic headlamps, cruise control, keyless entry, power windows, a powered tailgate and power door locks.
Lariat-trimmed F-150s start to venture into more luxurious territory and are only available with extended or crew cab cabins. Standard equipment on the Lariat includes power folding door mirrors, a rearview camera, 18-inch wheels, ambient interior lighting, steering wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls, a power sliding rear window, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, leather-trimmed seats, a 10-way power adjustable driver's seat, SiriusXM satellite radio and an 8-inch touchscreen.
King Ranch versions come standard with the 5.0L V8 engine, a crew cab cabin and 2-tone exterior paint. Other features on the King Ranch include LED box lighting, LED headlamps, lots of exterior chrome, heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals and an auto-dimming feature on the driver's side, a remote starter, heated front and rear seats, wood interior trim and dual zone climate control.
The Platinum version is the urban cousin to the King Ranch trim. Like the King Ranch, it's only available with a crew cab and the 5.0L V8. It also features a voice-activated navigation system, unique 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, LED side mirror spotlights, power deployable running boards, aluminum interior trim and a leather wrapped and heated steering wheel.
Finally, the Limited trim rides on 22-inch wheels and makes standard a whole range of convenience items that are optional on lesser trims. These include a 360-degree camera with split-view display, remote tailgate release, a twin-panel moonroof, and more.
Special Edition packages available on XLT and Lariat trims add appearance items such as unique 20-inch wheels with red sport lettering, black running boards, smoked headlamps, and exterior graphics, while the interiors benefit from special seats with Alcantara inserts and red contrast stitching throughout.
The biggest changes to the F-150 for 2017 come from an improved drivetrain. The 3.5L 'EcoBoost' engine gets a small bump in power for this year as well as a big jump in torque. Meanwhile both rear wheel drive and 4x4 versions of the F-150 get an optional 10-speed automatic transmission, aiding in both available power and fuel economy. Additionally, a new STX appearance package is available this year along with a few new exterior colors.