- 4 Speakers
- Fixed Antenna
- Radio w/Clock
- Radio: AM/FM Stereo/Clock
- Regular Box Style
- Wheels: 17 Gray Styled Steel
- Black Door Handles
- Black Power Side Mirrors w/Convex Spotter and Manual Folding
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Manual Tailgate/Rear Door Lock
- Argent Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent and 2 Tow Hooks
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps
- Tires: P265/70R17 OWL A/T (4) -inc: OWL A/T spare tire
- Clearcoat Paint
- Argent Rear Step Bumper
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Light Tinted Glass
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Fixed Rear Window
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Black Grille
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- 60-40 Folding Split-Bench Front Facing Fold-Up Cushion Rear Seat
- 4-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror
- Front Cupholder
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Transmission Fluid Temp and Trip Odometer
- Vinyl 40/20/40 Front Seat
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Rear Cupholder
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Power Rear Windows
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs and Hill Hold Control
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Transmission: Electronic 6-Speed Automatic -inc: tow/haul mode
- 78-Amp/Hr 750CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Auto Locking Hubs
- GVWR: 7,350 lbs Payload Package
- 1700# Maximum Payload
- Towing w/Harness and Trailer Sway Control
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Engine: 5.0L V8 FFV
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 3.55 Axle Ratio
- 155 Amp Alternator
- 36 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Transmission w/Oil Cooler
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Side Impact Beams
- Rear Child Safety Locks
The 2014 Ford F-150 is offered in one of the widest ranges of equipment levels--each one purpose-built for needs ranging from simple, economical work-truck use, to off-road capability, to luxurious personal transportation. Trims now include XL, STX, XLT, FX2/FX4, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Tremor and SVT Raptor levels. Among those, there are three different cab types (Regular, SuperCab and SuperCrew) plus three different bed lengths (5.5, 6.5, and 8 feet).
Among all of these models, there's also a vast range of powertrain options. The base engine is a 3.7L DOHC V6, making 302 horsepower and 278 pound-feet of torque. Next up is a 5.0L V8, making 360 hp and 380 lb-ft. As a more efficient alternative, there's also a 3.5L EcoBoost turbocharged V6, making 365 hp and 420 lb-ft. That engine, rated at 16 mpg city, 22 highway, gets 1 mpg better in the city and on the highway than the V8, although the base V6 gets the best mileage of the lineup, at 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway. The top engine of the lineup for those who plan on the heaviest use is a 6.2L iron-block V8 making 411 hp and 434 lb-ft.
The 3.7L base V6 and the 5.0L V8 are E85 compatible--meaning they can use a mix of up to 85 percent ethanol--and all of the engines in the lineup only require regular-grade gasoline.
Models with the 6.2L engine have hydraulic power steering, while the rest of the lineup gets electric power steering. In all cases, it's a precise rack-and-pinion system. Four-wheel vented anti-lock disc brakes and a sophisticated stability control system round out the rest of the F-150's strong dynamic fundamentals.
Seating capacity in the F-150 varies from just three in Regular cab models up to six in some SuperCab and SuperCrew models. SuperCab models include a clamshell door setup, with rear-hinged rear doors and a setup that good enough to fit five in a pinch. SuperCrew models are essentially a mid-size SUV ahead of a pickup bed, with four front-hinged doors and a large back seat that adults will find comfortable.
Payload capacity for the F-150 ranges from 1,300 up to 3,120 (with a Heavy Duty Payload Package), while trailer weight ratings range up to 11,300 pounds. There are several different axle ratios, and it's worth noting that that maximum tow rating is achievable with either the 6.2L V8 or the EcoBoost turbocharged V6.
All versions of the F-150 get entertainment and climate controls with large knobs that are designed to be operated with gloves, and much of the lineup includes the MyFord Touch connectivity system, which includes a large, color touch-screen menu system--as well as voice and steering-wheel controls for many tasks like hands-free calling and song selection.
Features vary greatly across the lineup. Base XL models are for price-conscious fleet buyers just looking for a basic, rugged work truck and those looking at the sporty STX or premium XLT are looking for a well-equipped personal truck. FX2 and FX4 models amp up the ruggedness, while the SVT Raptor gets the 6.2L engine, the 4-wheel drive system and a Torsen limited-slip differential, plus all-terrain tires, Fox Racing Shox dampers and skid plates plus standard Hill Descent Control. Meanwhile, the Tremor is a different kind of special truck, with the short wheelbase and regular cab, powered by the EcoBoost V6, and fitted with black leather and red piping inside, flat black wheels and special graphics on the outside.
Standard safety features across the entire F-150 lineup include dual-stage front airbags, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes, Safety Canopy side bags, an SOS Post-Crash Alert System and the AdvanceTrac stability control system with Roll Stability Control.
There are just a few minor changes to the Ford F-150 lineup for 2014. F-150 XLT models and all trims above that now get HID headlamps. New 17-inch machined aluminum wheels with painted accents are now standard on XLT and STX models, while Limited models offer a new Marina Blue naturally perforated specialty leather. Elsewhere in the lineup, a new power-telescoping and power-folding trailer-towing mirror is available, several new 18- and 20-inch wheel designs are on offer and Sunset Metallic is a new exterior hue.