- City 27/hwy 34 (2.0L Duratec engine/4-speed auto trans)
- City 27/hwy 34 (2.0L Duratec PZEV engine/4-speed auto trans)
- City 27/hwy 37 (2.0L Duratec engine/5-speed manual trans)
- City 27/hwy 37 (2.0L Duratec PZEV engine/5-speed manual trans)
- Black mesh grille w/chrome surround
- Front fog lamps w/black surround
- Solar tinted glass
- Rear window wiper/washer
- Dual black pwr mirrors
- Variable-intermittent windshield wipers
- Body-color body-side/decklid moldings
- Front body-color bumper
- Speed control
- Interior liftgate release
- Front console w/(2) front/(1) rear cupholder, pen storage
- Tilt/telescopic steering column
- 60/40 split fold rear seat w/flip-up seat cushion
- Driver seat manual height adjuster
- Front courtesy light w/theater dimming
- AM/FM stereo w/CD/MP3 player-inc: digital clock, (4) speakers, speed sensitive volume control
- Overhead console-inc: sunglass/garage door opener storage bin
- Front center armrest w/storage
- Driver/passenger-side visor vanity mirrors w/covers
- Pwr windows
- Trip odometer
- Instrument panel storage bin, CD storage bin, 12V pwr outlet
- Cloth sport front bucket seats w/adjustable head restraints
- Front map/reading lights
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Rear window defroster
- Black applique w/grey-faced instrument gauges
- Manual air conditioning
- Silver metallic center stack trim
- Front/rear grab handles
- Remote keyless entry w/panic button, (2) key fobs
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Front passenger-side single seat-mounted side map pocket
- Pwr door locks
- Front/rear carpeted floor mats w/driver retention hook
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Control blade rear suspension
- Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- 110-amp alternator
- Electronic ignition
- Enhanced European-inspired independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- 2.0L DOHC SMPI I4 Duratec 20 engine
- Front wheel drive
- Mini spare tire
- P205/50R16 all-season tires
- Engine block heater *STD on retail vehicles only in AK, MN, ND, SD, MT, WI & WY. Optional on fleet vehicles*
- Battery saver (interior lights switch off after 20 minutes)
- 16 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Rear manual 3-point seat belts in all seating positions
- LATCH (lower anchors and tethers for children) on rear outboard seat locations
- Driver & front passenger dual stage airbags
- Front manual 3-point shoulder belt system w/adjustable D-ring, pretensioners
- Child safety rear door locks
Ford's small-car family dresses up a bit more for 2007, but the Focus retains its affordability and fun-to-drive qualities. Leather sport seats with contrasting leather inserts are newly available, either as a separate option or as part of the new Interior Upgrade Package. The package also includes a two-tone, leather-wrapped steering wheel, a satin finish for the center stack and instrument panel, and black sill plates.
Two new Street Appearance Packages add a more aggressive, tuner look to the Focus. Both bring a spoiler in back, along with a bright exhaust tip, body-color front fascia with fog lamps, and body-color rear bumper trim.
The Focus's sound systems have also been revised for 2007 to include a standard single-disc, MP3-capable CD player on all models. The optional six-disc changer system now includes steering wheel-mounted audio controls. There's also a Sony audiophile system with an eight-inch subwoofer available on all but the base S model.
Focus S, SE, and SES models are powered by a 2.0L four-cylinder DOHC engine making 136 horsepower (130 horsepower with the cleaner PZEV version sold in CA, NY, MA, VT, and ME). The ST model steps up to a 2.3L version making 151 horsepower. The 2.0L models come standard with a five-speed manual transmission (a four-speed automatic is optional), while the 2.3L ST is only offered with the five-speed manual.
Fuel economy ranks high with all Focus models; it ranges up to 27 city, 37 highway, with the 2.0L engine and five-speed manual.
The Focus runs the gamut from frugal and basic to very well equipped. The base S model only comes with manual windows, locks, and mirrors but does include an MP3-compatible CD player and rear wiper/washer on hatchbacks and wagons. The SE adds popular equipment like power locks, windows, and mirrors; keyless entry; and air conditioning; while the SES includes alloy wheels, a rear stabilizer bar; cruise control; an overhead console; a tachometer; and a tilt/telescope leather-wrapped steering wheel. At the top of the range is the sporty ST, which, besides the more powerful engine, adds four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, a performance-tuned suspension, a special grille and rear fascia, a chrome tip for the exhaust, heated exterior mirrors, sport bucket seats; and a stitched, leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob.
Each model is available as a two-door hatchback, four-door sedan or four-door hatchback, while the wagon is only offered as an SE or SES and the sporty ST version is only available as a sedan.
Side-impact air bags are optional on all models, while anti-lock brakes are optional on S, SE, and SES models. Other top options include heated seats and ambient LED interior lighting.
Ford's 2007 Focus family gets various options and upgrades aimed at those who seek more individualization. New leather-trimmed sport seats are available, sound systems have been upgraded, and there are two sporty new Street Appearance Packages. Two new exterior colors, Kiwi Green Clearcoat Metallic and Aqua Blue Clearcoat Metallic, join the lineup.
The Focus will be more substantially revised for 2008.